The National Basketball Academy, we are 100% committed to providing you with an amazing experience through our high-quality basketball programs. Even though some circumstances have changed, our commitment to you has not. We have consulted with several health care providers, and want to share with you the steps we have taken to provide you with a worry-free experience and ask that you do your part in helping us keep everyone safe and healthy and keep children doing what they do best – play!
PLEASE READ THROUGH THESE GUIDELINES FULLY BEFORE ARRIVING TO YOUTH LEAGUE
EVALUATIONS, PRACTICES AND/OR GAMES:
*All guests will be greeted upon entry for mask check, temperature checked, & sanitized hands.
• Masks are required for all guests, players, coaches, and refs are if they’re not participating on the court.
• Spectators please practice physical distancing while watching youth league events. Please alternate
rows on the bleachers and keep physical distancing between families.
• Scheduling formats will be utilized to minimize spectator transitions and ensure proper sanitation.
• We encourage players to come with sanitized equipment and to bring their own sanitizers. Facilities
will also provide sanitizer.
• Water fountains will not be available: NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINKS.
• Players and coaches can bring closed drinks. No shared drink bottles allowed. Each team MUST clean
all drink bottles and trash from the bench at the end of each youth league event.
• Spectators MUST throw away all empty drink bottles, trash, etc. at the end of each youth league
• Coaches and players should avoid high fives, fist bumps, handshakes, etc. Post-game handshake line
will be replaced with the post-game wave or thumbs-up.
• Please cover your mouth and nose when sneezing or coughing and sanitize afterward.
• In compliance with the State of Texas’ Minimum Standard Health Protocols for youth sports, we are
providing notice to all parents and guardians of the enhanced risks of participants being in direct contact
with anyone age 65 or older for 14 days after participating in a sport event or practice.
Thank you so much for your trust in TNBA and your efforts to help ensure a healthy and safe event!
As this is an evolving situation, we will continue to monitor to ensure the proper precautions are being
taken and update these guidelines as needed.